So our latest appointment was 03/20/09. We had our 20 week ultrasound, also known as the anantomy scan. Everything was there, actually they said they didn't look to see if he had his boy parts so we're hoping he has all his parts. LOL!! I call him a boy and Heath calls him her. So when i'm writing we'll call the baby: him. You can call him whatever you want. I will be posting the ultrasound pictures as soon as Heath gets home and helps me get them off the camera. We call him our cottage cheese baby because the 3-d pictures look funny. It was Heath's first time to see the baby move. He just stood there staring at the monitor, watching his baby move. It was a very special moment. It was amazing to see his heart pumping blood and his little fist rub his face. I could have stayed there for days just watching him move. They said as long as everything goes well that would be our only ultrasound. It made me just a little sad to think I would have to wait for months to see my little guy again. Well that's all for now.
Mommy Rip
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.