HI Everyone,
We had our Dr. appointment this morning. I still haven't felt the baby move at all, so I was relieved to heart a strong heart beat. They did a quick ultrasound to make sure there is enough amniotic fluid. There is. If I don't feel baby in the next two weeks then we go back in for more testing. We will keep you posted. Thanks for your prayers and comments. Mommy Rip
Where are those belly pictures I was promised? :) So glad to hear all is going well and you are both healthy!!
ReplyDeleteI LOOK HERE OFTEN TO SEE WHAT THE NEWS IS. WE ARE ANXIOUS FOR THE BABY TO ARRIVE. OUR PRAYERS CONTIMUE TO ASK THAT EVERYTHING GOES WELL AND THAT A HEALTHY BABY MAKES INTO THIS VERY LOVING AND HAPPY FAMILY. KEEP US POSTED WITH THE BABY'S PROGRESS. LOVE THE PICTURES. KEEP THEM COMING TO. WISH WE WERE CLOSER TO BE PART OF THIS EXCITEMENT. LOVE YOU BOTH, GRANDMA RIP
ReplyDelete