Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hi Folks,
Katie had her one month Doctor appointment yesterday. She is 10 pounds. She is doing pretty well. Seems she has a slight intolerance to dairy proteins, so no dairy for Mom. NO cheese, sour cream, or butter. Boo Hoo! Katie is taking some medicine now to help with heartburn and acid reflux. She seems to want to eat constantly in the evening and is really fussy. We are trying the medicine and it is helping already. Our project now is to get her to sleep in her bed. She refuses to sleep in her bassinet so we are going to set up the crib and see how she likes a mattress. Also she no longer has to wear the apnea and heart monitor. Yeah! Katie is now holding her head up very well and has started to roll onto her side at will. I thought they said I would have a few months before she would start rolling away from me. Oh Well! She is great fun to watch and interact with. Her smiles get me through the rough spots. I'm so thankful for my Katie! I made a scrapbook of Katie's first month, please enjoy! Talk to you all again soon.
Love,
Mommy Rip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.