Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. We have been super busy. As you all know I returned to work on September 21st. It is going super well. Katie is attending Giggles 'N' Wiggles Daycare in Fremont. She is loved by all there. Her caregivers are wonderful. Everyday some little kid comes up to me tells me that Katie is beautiful or they will come running and screaming "Katie is here". Daddy drops her off before lunch and I pick her up at 5ish. She holds her head up very well and loves standing in her saucer. When I pick her up at daycare she cries until the car is moving. When we get home she sleeps a little, has supper, and then plays for awhile in her saucer. She starts to get tired around 8:30pm. She sleeps till 6 or 7 AM. Once and awhile she will wake up around 3Am. Friday we went to her kidney doctor. Katie had and ultrasound and blood drawn. They didn't have the results at her appointment, so now we wait. Katie has been chewing on her fist alot lately, so Daddy takes her hands out of her mouth. At the appointment after Daddy had taken her hands away again, Katie grinned and promptly sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and sucked on it. She keeps doing it and grins at you afterward. I am making a slide show to put on as well. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement! Love, Mommy Rip
love the slide show. she is such a darling.
ReplyDeletewish we could make it out to see all of you.
know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers.