Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year

New Year's is officially over. The family has all gone. BooHoo! The Ripp's from Wisconsin spent the New Year's weekend with us. We had so much fun. The guys played Wii Zelda all weekend. Mom and I played with the Digital Scrapbook program. She had so many good ideas. She also helped me get this blog page up and running again. Thanks so much Mom! Shelby and I painted our nails like five times with my new crackle stuff. Lots of fun. Katie played a lot on her new easel she got for Christmas and made the rounds from person to person playing and loving. All in all a great weekend. Katie has a bad cough and will probably have to go to the doctor today. Heath and I are both off thanks to the kindness of his boss. We will spend the rest of the day just being together. Till next time, The Ripp's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.