Friday, May 22, 2009

Howdy Folks,
My appointment yesterday went well. I met with a perinatologist(high risk OB) and a diabetes doctor. They are not moving my due date at this time. The perinatologists will start scanning me every week to two weeks to keep track of Baby's size and to measure the amniotic fluid. If Baby grows too big they will move up the due date and induce early. My fasting(morning) blood sugars have remained high even with diet changes, so the diabetes doctor put me on insulin at night. We are hoping this will work. The changes they made in my diet have helped me not feel hungry all the time, so nice!! I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend. We are spending ours with my parents and sister. I'm hoping to get my sister to clean my house, HEE HEE. I will write again when I have more to say. By the way, If you have any boy name suggestions we would welcome the input. Love, Mommy Rip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.