Friday, June 12, 2009

Hi Family and Friends,
I know it has been awhile since I've updated you, so here goes. I'm seeing the high risk OB docs every two weeks. Twice a week I go to the docs office for fetal monitoring. They check to make sure there is enough amniotic fluid and Baby's heart rate is good. I'm also meeting with the diabetes docs every two weeks. They have increased my long acting insulin and added fast acting with meals. My sugars are improving. We had my Mom, Dad, and sister over for Memorial Day. It was alot of fun. We didn't do alot, but enjoyed each others company. It was fun for my family to see me pregnant. My Dad kept laughing randomly when he would look at me. This weekend we are up to Kaleb, Heath's brother's, graduation. I am so excited to see all the Rippentrops, and Ketchums, as well as church/ camp friends. It is fun to watch poeples faces when they see my baby belly for the first time. Heath and I are enjoying our new jobs alot. I will talk to you all again soon.
Love, Mommy Rip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.