Dear Friends and Family,
Just a note for you as many of you are making travel arrangements. I have compiled a list of some of the better motels\hotels in town and their prices/locations and amenities. Hope this helps.
Now for some visiting rules:
1. Call us before coming. Please don't just show up. As much as I love surprises, we have Dr. appointments and such to work around.
2. Heath and I would ask that no one stay more than five days without checking with us first.
3. We would also prefer that folks have a place to stay other than our living room for visits longer than overnight. If you need for us to find friends couches or houses to stay at please let us know and we will do our best.
This may seem selfish but we both know Baby and I are going to need quiet and rest at times! Omaha is about 35 minutes from here. There is great shopping not to mention the zoo, which is awesome. Feel free to use this time to get some vacation/sightseeing done too. Please call me with any questions at 402-719-8782 or e-mail; heath_loves_lois@yahoo.com. I am so excited to see you all and enjoy sharing Baby time. Another thing many of you have asked about: Do we need anything? At my Mom's urging and nagging, we have registered for some Baby items at Target. We are doing bright green, blue, and yellow as a color scheme. Thanks for your understanding in this matter. I hope no one will be offended by our rules. We are truly looking forward to seeing you all. Love Mommy Rip
Does this mean the time is getting closer?
ReplyDeleteAre you expecting visitors?
Are you smiling yet?
Can't wait to hear the good news and that all goes well.
In our thoughts & prayers,
Aunt Evelyn & Uncle Darwin