Hi Everyone,
I'm writing in this cool blue color because I had my second to last OB appointment today. Yeah!!!
I have had a rough week this week. Alot of pain from Baby getting lower. One day I was hurting so bad I could barely stand much less walk. I cried and really wanted this all to be over, then I started thinking about how blessed I am. God is so good! We weren't sure I could get pregnant in the first place, and now look at me. Secondly we had prepared ourselves for all kinds of complications because of my other surgeries, but the only thing that has happened is the gestational diabetes. I am so thankful that I'm only now feeling uncomfortable and in pain, many women experience this throughout their pregnancy. Truly a wonderful miracle! We have our ultrasound on Friday, July 31st to determine size and weight. After that we meet with the doc's to decide if we should try natural birth or skip to C-Section. Either way we will be having Baby on or about 08/04/09. WooHoo!!!!Sorry we missed your B-day G-ma Freeburg. I am looking forward to having pictures of Baby next time I write to you. Thanks for all the prayers and words of encouragement over the past nine months. Love, Mommy Rip
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.